We’re nearing mid December, so no pressure….but, it’s time to get wrapping! Even if you’re still searching for the perfect gift, here are 5 ideas on how to dress it up and add some glamour to your wrapping. As my mother always said…the wrapping IS part of the gift!
- Add sparkle – nothing says “celebrate” like a little glitter
- Top your gift with candy – if you have some extra candy canes in the kitchen, slide one under the bow
- Tie on an ornament, jingle bells or the first letter of the recipient’s name
- Add a spring of greens, berries or pinecones
- Layer your ribbons, so that your gift has textural interest and depth
Using little bits you probably already have, you’ll have things wrapped up before you know it!
images: Love Create Celebrate, The Every Girl, Style at Home, Sugar Paper, Waiting on Martha
Cindy Weis says
Nothing prettier to herald a wonderful gift than a pretty wrapped package, thanks for sharing the wrapping ideas, now I better get on it.
Lovely examples!!! Merry Christmas to YOU and your beautiful family Elizabeth!
Splendid Market says
These special touches make the gifts look so much more delightful!
Karolyn Stephenson says
The chicest wrapping!!
Love the use of the ornament! Merry Christmas to you and your family.