We’re nearing mid December, so no pressure….but, it’s time to get wrapping! Even if you’re still searching for the perfect gift, here are 5 ideas on how to dress it up and add some glamour to your wrapping. As my mother always said…the wrapping IS part of the gift!
- Add sparkle – nothing says “celebrate” like a little glitter
- Top your gift with candy – if you have some extra candy canes in the kitchen, slide one under the bow
- Tie on an ornament, jingle bells or the first letter of the recipient’s name
- Add a spring of greens, berries or pinecones
- Layer your ribbons, so that your gift has textural interest and depth
images: Love Create Celebrate, The Every Girl, Style at Home, Sugar Paper, Waiting on Martha